Dr. Hauschka Spruce Warming Bath Essence 100ml
" data-cke-temp="1" />
comforts and invigorates
When the days turn cold and wet, Norway spruce essential oil is an invaluable aid.
It supports your circulation and, together with the warm bath water, offers intensive, long-lasting warmth for your body – both inside and out.
The resinous Norway spruce fragrance has a calming effect and lets you breathe freely while jojoba oil gently moisturises your skin. A blissful bathing product for cold, windy days.
Limited Edition product
Tip: A small bowl containing Spruce Warming Bath Essence pleasantly fragrances the air in rooms, particularly in winter.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Ingredients: Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Picea Excelsa Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Parfum, Limonene*, Geraniol*, CI 75810.
*component of natural essential oils